E-Books →Richard Stone, Jeffrey K. Ball - Automotive Engineering Fundamentals
2004 | ISBN: 0768009871 | English | 612 pages | PDF | 25 MB
The automobile has significantly evolved since the late 1800s, when these "ostentatious displays of wealth" - so dubbed by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson - were met with cries of "Get a horse!" as they obtrusively hissed their way down the street. In the introduction of Automotive Engineering Fundamentals, Richard Stone and Jeffrey K. Ball provide a fascinating and often amusing history of the passenger vehicle, showcasing the various highs and lows of this now-indispensable component of civilized societies. The authors then provide an overview of the publication, which is designed to give the student of automotive engineering a basic understanding of the principles involved with designing a vehicle. From engines and transmissions to vehicle aerodynamics and computer modeling, the intelligent, interesting presentation of core concepts in Automotive Engineering Fundamentals is sure to make this an indispensable resource for engineering students and professionals alike.
- Sandeep Dhameja - Electric Vehicle Battery Systems
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles: Principles and Applications with Practical Perspectives
- Japan and the Global Automotive Industry
- Kaizen Software Vehicle Manager 2016 Fleet Network Edition 2.0.1163.0
- CarmanScan Update 1630 on all devices (Lite,WI,VG,VG+/VG64,VCI,AT,I700) [03.2016]